I have a Toshiba SATELLITE P200/804, now the problems im having are as follows;
- When i boot it up it just blue screens.
- When trying to access "safe mode" it blue screens.
- When trying to access anything else of the boot screen it also blue screens.
- Ive tried the recovery disks and they also come up with an error.
The errors I'm getting are as follows;
- the blue screen error is; UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME
the code if it will help is; STOP: 0x000000ED (0x87572c18,0xc00000B5,0x00000000,0x00000000)
And the other error when trying to run the recovery disk is;
- Error: F3-F000-0001
An Error has occurred.
Please press "Ok" to turnoff the computer.
What shall i do? Ive got the legal license code, i guess i can format it and put VISTA back on, but then the laptop wont work as it use to? is that correct? i mean ill loose the programs it came with and what ever else. .
Or is it possible to format it and then use the recovery disk as theres a partition on there for the recovery?
Please help. . - Thanks Steve. .