HI!

im new to daniweb i signed up today to find out what the hell is wrong with my computer it is causing me distress.

i have aol broadband 9.0 aol may or may not be the cause of this (i use IE to browse) i cant log onto certain things e.g msn , games(diablo2 counter strike and runescape) i use all of these frequently and they are essential to my sanity i first noticed the problem when i tried to subscribe to runescape and become a member (http://Runescape.com ) but you have to securely log on to subscribe i type in my password and accoiunt name and click secure login but it displays"action cancelled"

my dad downloads a lot of things on dc++ and our internet protection software has expired and i think a virus may be the cause or my settings have been changed can you please help me

thanks!

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by dlh6213

Also when i try to login on msn and diablo it says something along the lines of could not connect to the network (refering to the network for the program)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.