When I woke up this morning... Vista would not load. :icon_eek:
1. It automatically goes into the Startup Repair mode, and that has no effect.
2. The System restore does not restore back to a point earlier in time.
3. Within the System Recovery Options, there is no option to open a command prompt.
- I would love to view/copy my files from C: drive to an external hard drive.
- I do not have the original OS disk(s).
Is there a way that I can get Windows to open?
Or, is there a way to open a command prompt and save my files remaining on C:?
Or, is there a way to do this from BIOS?
Or, is there a way to run an OS from a boot disk, yet view/copy my files from C:?
Oh, woe is me. TIA for any insight whatsoever.