Hello,
I have been trying to log onto MSN and I can get connected to the internet. Upon sign in MSN says that it could not detect an internet connection and I cannot sign in. I have run the regsvr32 softpub.dll and I have uninstalled MSN and its components. I reset my .net passport, made sure my modem works properly and made sure my clock was correct. Every time MSN tries to sign in after authenticating it says " signing in (attempt two)". There is no error message number. This happened two days ago. I logged on fine in the morning and then this happened in the afternoon. I can log into MSN through IE, but I want to use the MSN browser. I have XP Pro and MSN 9. Any new ideas would be appreciated.

Susi

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Have you tried to upgrade MSN and see if that one works or for that matter down grade to see if it will work.

I tried that, it didn't change anything. Thank you for the suggestion.

I had already done all of that on the list. Thank you for the link. Still no change.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.