hello new to this, i've been having problems connecting to I.E. 7 using windows xp, will stay connected for a few minutes in safe mode, i've seen other user's send a report and something called hijack this could you give me instuctions how to do this please.
thanks Donstu.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Perhaps I can help you understand a bit more...

HiJack This is a data log that tech savvy individuals use to diagnose issues with your PC. Spyware and other nasties can be spotted using hijack this, but it is not a 'curing' solution to your issue. Also, posting in the proper thread can get you a ton more results ;) You might try reposting in the 'web browsers' forum. Good luck to you on your issue!

For the life of me i can't understand why people still use internet agro 7 , no wonder you are having problems with your pc browser hijack , spyware , adware etc , try firefox mate you will wonder why you suffered for so long , its full of add ons & extensions & best of all a thousand times more safe & secure than the bill gates excuse of a browser.

For the life of me i can't understand why people still use internet agro 7 , no wonder you are having problems with your pc browser hijack , spyware , adware etc , try firefox mate you will wonder why you suffered for so long , its full of add ons & extensions & best of all a thousand times more safe & secure than the bill gates excuse of a browser.

Thats my type of guy.Agree Buddy
Not trying to decide what you should use to browse but this past week i was kinda forced to browse the net with IE cos I had my developer pc that didnt have FF installed cos I was to lazy so I tried It.One of my favorate sites didnt even wanted to display infull.so wtf is up with that. anyways you decide friend

Tell me more bout your prob if you still seeking help and yes I can look at you Hijack Tis log if you can drop it here
Cheerss for now

Install firefox next time... IE 7.0 causes too much trouble

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.