storm_puzzle 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, I have gone to http://www.aweber.com to join a couple of writing newsletters. I couldn't get the page to display with ie6 so I installed ie7. Still it didn't work. I then tried FireFox. It doesn't work the best with my screen reader Jaws, but I thought I'd just check and see if it worked with it. It still would not work. It loads fine on my lt. I use windows XP service pack2 with both my LT and PC.
The first time I tried to join the list I got a bunch of unicode stuff. But nothing happened. It would not let me join.
I signed up on my lt and even with the confirm email coming to my PC I could not confirm it.

I have also been having IE7 and IE6 both telling me they can't load certain pages then shutting down and telling me I can send an error report.

It seems so randem. I turned of my firewall, I use AVG security.

I don't know if I'm missing system files or if unloading the google toolbar did something. My scans say everything is fine. I cleaned my regester thinking that might be it but still nothing is working. I keep getting errors.
Also on places like ebay.com it will tell me the page isn't loaded but it really does.

I'm at a loss. Please help.
Storm