for the past 3 days i cant access http://mail.yahoo.com although it connects to yahoo.com.
when i click mail in yahoo.com it once again doesnt connect. i get the message
the server at mail.yahoo.com has been taking too long to respond in mozilla firefox. however on the first day mail.yahoo.com page opened i typed my username password & then it goes blank for some time & returns with a similar error message. once i could login but i i couldnt go into my accounts folder.clicking my accounts game me an error message once again. i think that ive been hacked. i'd appreciate if anyone would help me solve this problem.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hmm i just logged in fine.......

Hmmm

hey when i click my accounts the message i get is

"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies."

today i could login.but i think cookies are all enabled.further this error only happens when i click my accounts.

This problem do sometimes occur when
you are not able to access a perticular
webpage of a website.

If others are able to successfully log into
there account on yahoo website than definitely there must be something wrong with my accounts on your side?

Just try to access your account on yahoo by using Internet Explorer ?

If the problem persists than contact the yahoo tech support and hopefully they will be able to resolve your problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.