ok I have another one here for everybody.
I just updated to sp3 and I noticed that cleanmgr.exe was removed from the computer and the button in the local disk properties dialog box for disk cleanup is missing also. I was able to get cleanmgr.exe back but I can't find out how to get the disk cleanup button back.
thanks to anyone who has a fix for this
nevermind I solved it
and how ,for others who find this post when searching the same problem
heres the link
heres the text
disk cleanup missing from Properties
1. If you right-click a drive, select Properties, then select the Tools tab, you'll see buttons for backing up and defragmenting your disk. On the General tab, you'll also see a button labeled Disk Cleanup. By default, Win2K and later run the following programs for Disk Cleanup:
- Disk cleanup--C:\Windows\system32\cleanmgr.exe /D %c
2. Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\MyComputer
registry subkey. Under the subkey are three keys: BackupPath, cleanuppath, and DefragPath. Under each of these keys, the (Default) value specifies the program to be used. If any of the keys don't exist (by default, BackupPath doesn't exist in Win2K), go to the Edit menu; select New, Key; then enter the name of the missing key under the MyComputer subkey.
3. Double-click the (Default) value under the path you want to modify, change the value to reflect the program you want to use, (C:\Windows\system32\cleanmgr.exe /D %c) then click OK.
4. Close the registry editor.
sure, no problem
Does anyone know the function and origin of the wireless profile, bungle4?
I've been cleaning up my numerous vbScript files and when I tidied, then tested Metered.vbs, it produced the ...
I'm trying to install an Iomega Zip 100 MB Drive on an Asus Z97 64bit motherboard running Windows 10 with a PCI express ide connector to substitute for the lack ...
Right now I own a Satellite C655 and I am planning to upgrade to a new laptop. I am looking for something faster & around 400$. I work ...