Hi, dont know whether I am in the right area, new so here we go. Have a samsung YP-K3 player and trying to synch it but keep getting an error report...Windows Media Player has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. It lets us go into library, but wont synchronize at all as it comes up with that error message. Getting so hacked off with this, can anyone help

Cheers

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi
Try to sync with another program or perhaps WMP11 to see if the prob lies with windows or Yp- K3 player

dose it allow you to drag and drop music onto it in mycomputer ,
you will find a new drive under My Computer, that goes by the players name. There you will see a few different folders, and you can simply drag and drop your music into the Music folder

Thank you, I will try that. I have donloaded wmp11 but still the same issue. This is on my son's computer this is happening to, and I run the same wmp and it synch's fine with mine. I know he has done a restore and wonder if this is what's happening. I do have regcure and run that frequently and that has made no difference whatsoever to this problem :(

Cheers

Thanks, have downloaded wmp11 and still same thing happening, yet it is fine with my wmp on my computer. I have tried downloading another media player, but still no go.

Cheers

HI B_Company

Did you get software that came with youre YP-K3? If so install it on the machine, that might fix it

cheers

also ,how dose it connect to his computer ,usb ,i know ,but i had a problem syncing a RCA Lycra when it was plugged into a usb 4 port hub ,that plugged into the back of my computer ,got it to work by plugging it directly into the back of the tower ,bypassing the 4 port hub

Hi there, thanks for your note....Have tried installing the software for the mp3 again and no that doesnt work :( Have also gone into the mycomputer section and we have tried to drag files in, and that won't work either. His laptop connects to usb and cant think of what else to do.

cheers

Hi Sarcastic Jack...Have finally managed to drag drop through my computer. At least that gets him going, but still doesnt solve issue with wmp :( Thanks for your help :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.