Ok,,,,,,,,, really wierd....... whenever I try accessing yahoo.com, or google.com, for some reason it forwards me to some site called "cpanel" and the message on the site says "There is no website configured at this address." The address bar on IE still displays google.com or yahoo.com even though this happens as well. I'm positive this is spyware....... but how do i take it off?????

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Ok,,,,,,,,, really wierd....... whenever I try accessing yahoo.com, or google.com, for some reason it forwards me to some site called "cpanel" and the message on the site says "There is no website configured at this address." The address bar on IE still displays google.com or yahoo.com even though this happens as well. I'm positive this is spyware....... but how do i take it off?????

Go to lavasoftusa.com and download Ad-Aware. Then run a full system scan. It will and remove the ad and spyware from your system. Good luck

U can dowload any anti-spyware software

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.