Is there an answer to my problem? I'm not an expert on the computer--so I'll need detailed steps and not too technical. I really am a mom of two college girls. Be gentle and patient with me, ok? I have had this hanging problem since I got my computer. It is very frustrating.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi well. i will try to help you out. just dont worry. first what exactly is the problem. while printing the computer just freezes! if that is the case then maybe you should check your ink level and the size of the document being printed. it msay also be that you pc is running to slow because its loaded with too many programs. i suggest that you do a disk defragmentation. this will just liberate free spaces and reconfigure ie. re-install your printer. then restart your computer. now when you print; give the commands one by one. print one document at a time just for starting. then afterwards just print everything at one go. i hope that i have helped. any more problems just contact me. i wll be glad to befriend you
bye
and take care

i hope that i have helped. any more problems just contact me. i wll be glad to befriend you
bye
and take care

Really .now thats the first time i thinks I see that kind of invite at the end of a post in here for quite some time .:)

i wll be glad to befriend you

That just sounds so sinister .Like from a old Vincent Price move or something .LOL

Is there an answer to my problem? I'm not an expert on the computer--so I'll need detailed steps and not too technical. I really am a mom of two college girls. Be gentle and patient with me, ok? I have had this hanging problem since I got my computer. It is very frustrating.

A little more info please
1..name of printer .what are you trying to print when you have the problems
2.what programs do you have proplems printing from ?
3.what programs do you not have proplems printing from ?.
4. how old is printer

Many times I have fixed a printer problem by deleting tmp files
WINDOWS EXPLORER/TOOLS/FIND/FILES & Folders/ *.tmp and delete all of them

Make sure you have enough free hard drive space...
Defragging can sometimes help on slower systems

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.