Hi......First off....please be gentle with me.....I am only minimally tech/pc savvy........I have 2 accounts...(1) yahoo and (1) msn.....I uusally click on the MSN logo and my page pops up automatically....Until a week ago.....I wasn't able to get onto to MSN...so.....I went to yahoo..typed in www.msn.com...and eventually found my way to my msn e-mail page...BUT.....I didn't see the familiar "favorites" at the top...only my "favorites" for yahoo not MSN.....Can you help me?.....THank you..Dr.Beau

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ok, are you referring to your favorites on the browser, or on the actual webpage itself? (MSN homepage, or the OS browser?)

Hi....Thanks for the response..........I had 2 "favorites"......one at the yahoo home page and one at the msn home page....The one I lost is the msn home page....somehow there is only one favorites...the yahoo page.....I appreciate your time and help

I think you misunderstood. I assume that your favorites were on your task bar on your Internet explorer and not on your page at MSN or Yahoo?
The easiest way to try and fix this is to go to the page or site you want to have as favorite, (MSN/Yahoo) and when you are looking at the site at the place where you want to come back to again, click Favorites on your toolbar at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear and you then select "Add to favorites" it will then be in your favorites on your Internet explorer next time you start it.
If I have the story wrong, please explain what you need!

Bob.....Thanks for the response....OK...I'll try to explain it the best way I can.......Recently MSN must have changed something because normally I would just click on their butterfly logo and their home page would come up....a few days back, I was prevented from going to their homepage.....when I did get to their homepage (I went to yahoo...then typed in MSN.com) to retrieve my e-mail I noticed there wasn't a favorites across the top....Yahoo still has a favorites but I don't see all the guitar tabs I have saved at MSN favorites......In other words....I had 2 places I was able to save favorites in....Now ...the only favorites I do have is yahoo......I apologize for not making this any clearer.

OH! OH! Now I think I know what you're talking about... you run the newest version of IE with the tabbing function, right?

Thx for all your help!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.