I have been having problems shutting down M.E. , I recently downloaded Kodak easyshare program, and the latest M/S security notice, I dont know if this will help solve my problems? Before I stated to experience trouble a OUTBREAK WARNING SETTINGS flashed up for a while. whats going on???????

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Do you have Trend Micro Virus program installed if so this could be you problem/error,this is copy /paste from another site.
It's a new component of Trend Micro Internet security products (Trendmicro), Essentially it warns of new threats that Trend hasn't managed to solve and tells you how to avoid them while it develops a cure. It's an excellent concept, but new active viruses are common, resulting in an annoying quantity of alerts. You can take note of them, ignore them, or if they frustrate you, disable it. "Start/Programs/Trend Micro Internet Security/Outbreak Warning Settings" uncheck "Enable Outbreak Alert to provide proactive recommendations". Reboot

Yes I do have trend micro. So thats the problem, I thank you so much for this info. This is a tremendous website! Caperjack you hit the nail on the head .vb389.

Yes I do have trend micro. So thats the problem, I thank you so much for this info. This is a tremendous website! Caperjack you hit the nail on the head .vb389.

Your Welcome,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.