Hello Friends,
I have faced a prob recently. I returned home from coll and found the system here crapped with viruses....so i ran a avast boot scan and asked it to delete all files....then onward i am missing regsvr.exe, the error message pops up each time i log on.....but from yesterday the comp is suddenly restarting if games are played(even small ones) or i open some shockwave object in firefox etc.......sometimes it doesnt even restrt, i'll hav to press the reset button twice or thrice before it starts (and the monitor is just blank and keyboard doent work all the while).......i once got a blue screen as soon as i booted saying XXXX00000 etc etc and that if i saw it for the first time to restart and if it comes again to get it checked........

BTW i am planning to switch to SP3 from SP2, how would that idea be......thanks for the patience..........

Hello Friends,

BTW i am planning to switch to SP3 from SP2, how would that idea be.............

be useless until you get you computer fixed !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.