HI I TRY EVERTING TO UNISTAL XP BOUT I CAN IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I REDY TRY TO GO ON SAFE MODE AND UNISTAL AND GO TO
WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
AND OSUNIST.EXE

BOUT I TING I HAVE A PROBLEM WET OSUNIST.EXE CAUSE I TRY TO RUN THE PROGRAME AND I HAVE A MESEGE

SEETUP CANNOT UNISTALL XP BECAUSE THE NECESSARY REGISTRACION
INFORMACION IS MISSING

SO IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME PLASE :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

HI I TRY EVERTING TO UNISTAL XP BOUT I CAN IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME I REDY TRY TO GO ON SAFE MODE AND UNISTAL AND GO TO
WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
AND OSUNIST.EXE

BOUT I TING I HAVE A PROBLEM WET OSUNIST.EXE CAUSE I TRY TO RUN THE PROGRAME AND I HAVE A MESEGE

SEETUP CANNOT UNISTALL XP BECAUSE THE NECESSARY REGISTRACION
INFORMACION IS MISSING

SO IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME PLASE :sad:

You cant uninstall any version of windows from within itself,you need to format the Harddrive to get rid of Windows .
Why are you trying to uninstall XP ,is it to reinstall it or to reinstall another Version of windows .

hmmmm.... unless u really want to "f" up your computer........ go ahead and uninstall files from system32 hahaha!

Dude, you need to do it the hard way........reformat. sorry! It is painful, but its the only way that really works............(well, safely that is).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.