Hi Guys
New to this.
I have norton anti virsus as well as xp spyware and bulletproof spyware. Run all tests everyhting seems fine.

PROBLEM: Both msn and yahoo work fine. however when i recieve an email on msn, i try to click on it and nothing happens. same as in on yahoo if i wamnt to look at someone profile nothing happens. usually it should launch a seperate window. This is not happening GRRR.
I have looked on tasbar and see iexplore twice,, one has 44000 and the other is running at 8000, so i delete the 8k one and all of the windows which havent opened suddenly open up.! Not sure what to do with this?

Any thoughts? THX

Hi Guys
New to this.
I have norton anti virsus as well as xp spyware and bulletproof spyware. Run all tests everyhting seems fine.

PROBLEM: Both msn and yahoo work fine. however when i recieve an email on msn, i try to click on it and nothing happens. same as in on yahoo if i wamnt to look at someone profile nothing happens. usually it should launch a seperate window. This is not happening GRRR.
I have looked on tasbar and see iexplore twice,, one has 44000 and the other is running at 8000, so i delete the 8k one and all of the windows which havent opened suddenly open up.! Not sure what to do with this?

Any thoughts? THX

My sentiments can be located at http://www.getfirefox.com/.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.