My PC at work and this one (before I reformatted and reloaded last time) had a 'normal' display width, now this time 'a lot' of sites are coming up too wide to display the entire width of text without having to scroll across to read the rest of the line... almost like 'notepad' with no wordwrap. Not quite as bad as note pad with out word wrap, but just about that bad. The 'number of charcters wide' is set too high. like instead of 80 its set to 120...This is a pain.

Text size does change things but doesn't help, by the time I get it small enough to fit its too small to read...

Where can this be adjusted?

TIA
scada

My PC at work and this one (before I reformatted and reloaded last time) had a 'normal' display width, now this time 'a lot' of sites are coming up too wide to display the entire width of text without having to scroll across to read the rest of the line... almost like 'notepad' with no wordwrap. Not quite as bad as note pad with out word wrap, but just about that bad. The 'number of charcters wide' is set too high. like instead of 80 its set to 120...This is a pain.

Text size does change things but doesn't help, by the time I get it small enough to fit its too small to read...

Where can this be adjusted?

TIA
scada

When you formated did you install video drivers .when you right click on the desktop and go to properties /settings what are the screen resolution and the color qulity set at

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.