OK I've had this problem for quite a while. I frequent several websites in which I have to log into them again every time I re-visit, and every time I put in my username and password, it asks me if I want to save it. Whether I push yes or no, it will always ask again the next time. I've went into internet options and fooled around with the privacy and security settings but no luck. :idea:

OK I've had this problem for quite a while. I frequent several websites in which I have to log into them again every time I re-visit, and every time I put in my username and password, it asks me if I want to save it. Whether I push yes or no, it will always ask again the next time. I've went into internet options and fooled around with the privacy and security settings but no luck. :idea:

Hi ,I have the same problem ,must have been a Windows update that is causing it ,i dont have a fix ,as it is annoing I just live with it .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.