have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new, and learning. i think my kids have deleted sys32 stuff, i get on start up, error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBSz1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL if anyone can help i would much appreiciate, as well as an explaintion so i learn thank you.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Godsp3ed

> have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new
No, it's because you only posted less than an hour ago.

You're getting a free service, which means people answer in their own time at their own pace.

If you want guaranteed service, pay some money to your favourite vendor with a service level agreement.

> have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new
No, it's because you only posted less than an hour ago.

You're getting a free service, which means people answer in their own time at their own pace.

If you want guaranteed service, pay some money to your favourite vendor with a service level agreement.

My appoligies to all that i have insulted, i will wait, and hope to earn respect.

have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new, and learning. i think my kids have deleted sys32 stuff, i get on start up, error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBSz1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL if anyone can help i would much appreiciate, as well as an explaintion so i learn thank you.

No its no system32 stuff, just problems with an unimportant toolbar u have installed...GO to Add/Remove programs in control Panel and uninstall MYWEBSEARCH toolbar...else follow the link into program files and search for an uninstall icon...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.