have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new, and learning. i think my kids have deleted sys32 stuff, i get on start up, error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBSz1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL if anyone can help i would much appreiciate, as well as an explaintion so i learn thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

> have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new
No, it's because you only posted less than an hour ago.

You're getting a free service, which means people answer in their own time at their own pace.

If you want guaranteed service, pay some money to your favourite vendor with a service level agreement.

> have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new
No, it's because you only posted less than an hour ago.

You're getting a free service, which means people answer in their own time at their own pace.

If you want guaranteed service, pay some money to your favourite vendor with a service level agreement.

My appoligies to all that i have insulted, i will wait, and hope to earn respect.

have asked in the virus forum, no reply. maybe cause im new, and learning. i think my kids have deleted sys32 stuff, i get on start up, error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBSz1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL if anyone can help i would much appreiciate, as well as an explaintion so i learn thank you.

No its no system32 stuff, just problems with an unimportant toolbar u have installed...GO to Add/Remove programs in control Panel and uninstall MYWEBSEARCH toolbar...else follow the link into program files and search for an uninstall icon...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.