Hi there,

I'm new here and I've been trying to get a website. This is the URL:

UPSB.info

I haven't been able to reach the site for about 3 days now and I have asked people to try it on their computers and it works fine for them. MY ISP told me that they do not block websites and I do not think I did anything wrong to get blocked from the site by the site owner. I have flushed my DNS and have tried Opera, Firefox, and Explorer. I am running on Windows XP. Nothing seems to work. I have checked my Hosts file and it is not there.

When I try to get onto the site, I type in the URL and it starts to look like it is loading up as usual but the webpage never comes up. It says in the bottom left hand corner "waiting for UPSB.info" and there is a load bar at the bottom right that never fills up. I get no error messages. I have reinstalled all of the browsers and have added the site to my trusted sites yet to no avail.

If you have any ideas, I would gladly like to hear them.

Thank you
-Nacho

P.S. I have tried various different ways of typing the URL including Http://www.upsb.info/ and Https://upsb.info/ and www.upsb.info

I have also pinged and used tracert on the URL and it doesn't die out for me so I know I haven't been banned.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you tried putting UPSB.INFO into the Google search box?

Worth a go.

Hey,

I tried that and it gave me the same results :(

Thanks anyway

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.