Help!!! My Desktop Wont Appear because it is blocked by some kind of program or image that called form 1 or zapusk.exe ... i can't do anything to that image even i press task manager and alt F4. Help Me PLsssss....

P.S. Sorry For my Bad English

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Help!!! My Desktop Wont Appear because it is blocked by some kind of program or image that called form 1 or zapusk.exe ... i can't do anything to that image even i press task manager and alt F4. Help Me PLsssss....

P.S. Sorry For my Bad English

May be its a certain kind of virus attack
if it is then use your anti-virus

or
just go to the task manager
click on new task
type there

explorer.exe
then press
ok

regards,

OK - I'm assuming you have access to another PC as have managed to post here. Finding little info (in English anyhow) on the process "zapusk.exe", which is not always a good sign.

Firstly, download Ad-Aware and MalwareBytes, and transfer to a flash drive.

Reboot in Safe Mode - usually tapping the F8 key before Windows boot logo comes up. Once in safe mode install both Ad-Aware and MalwareBytes, and scan with both, one at a time. If you have to re-boot at any point, REBOOT BACK INTO SAFE MODE.

Now, after running and cleaning with both, you may have to reset your desktop properties, but should run fine after that. Once you've done all that, then you can boot as normal.

Let us know if still facing problems :)

could be a virus, i would buy norton internet security 2009 and download AVG its free and removes some trojans.

hey,
i am sudarshan i think its java script for adobe flash player problem go to task mgr by pressing alt+ctrl+del click on "new task" then type explorer.exe then enter go to control panel uninstall the flash player you will get the desk top if still its not opening
go to safe mode by pressing F8at booting process log with administrator account after login right click on desktop arrenge icons->show desktop icons select that option reboot system it will work

could be a virus, i would buy norton internet security 2009 and download AVG its free and removes some trojans.

why would you suggest buying norton virus program ,then suggest downloading a free virus program ,make no scene ,just download the free one !

If you are still having grief d/load Combofix.exe rename it to anything you want then boot into safe mode and run it. Make you anti-virus is turned off first though.

Dave

Neither nortons or avg will find this type of malware. it is not normally classed as a virus/trojan.

Dave

Reboot your PC and press F8, choose safe mode, and kill the virus file and process, then clear your registry, reboot again, that's all

Norton = Bloatware (Symantec make great corporate AV suites, but lousy home suites) and AVG is the finest example of AV Crapware I've ever encountered.

For removal, look to tools I listed. If after free AV, look to Avira, Comodo, Nod32 etc. Microsoft's new free offering also getting some pretty solid reviews (unlike OneCare).

Have a look here for a few comparisons

press task manager make no sense... i can't do anything to that program. I press task manager or alt F4 and nothing happen

Have you followed advice to try dealing with problem in safe mode, as probably gives best chance at being able to load up without this invader so that you can actually get rid of it.

when i boot in safe mode... my computer suddenly restart itself.... any idea???

NOT a very good sign. How long does it stay running for before suddenly reboots?

about 5 seconds

OK, before I throw a last option (will depending on your skill level, will decided whether we go recover and reinstall, or attempt a repair)... are you able to boot from a DVD, and can you enter the BIOS??

The BIOS, as your laptop may not yet be set to boot from DVD yet (boot from DVD needs to be set as first option, before the actual HDD). Booting from DVD will basically decide if we can go any further without either replacing the entire HDD or taking in for repairs :(

OK, before I throw a last option (will depending on your skill level, will decided whether we go recover and reinstall, or attempt a repair)... are you able to boot from a DVD, and can you enter the BIOS??

The BIOS, as your laptop may not yet be set to boot from DVD yet (boot from DVD needs to be set as first option, before the actual HDD). Booting from DVD will basically decide if we can go any further without either replacing the entire HDD or taking in for repairs :(

yes i can boot from bios and dvd

i look at the form it ask to sms to ......( i dont know) and then it will give us the password and then i think my dekstop will appear

the language is russian( in case if u need to know)

i look at the form it ask to sms to ......( i dont know) and then it will give us the password and then i think my dekstop will appear

the language is russian( in case if u need to know)

OK - from that I'd say we're looking a well embedded form of malware, so that combined with what I sense are your own limitations (please don't take offence at that), I'm going to steer away from the Linux repair option... it does take a fair amount of expertise and in-depth knowledge to run, or things can be made worse.

Now seeing as you are able to boot from DVD, and obviously have a working machine - seeing as you're posting here - the first option is to DL a Linux Live disc on your working machine (suggest Knoppix for size reasons, as well as decent driver support), burn to disk, and boot from that disk. So long as you have an external HDD, you can then transfer files across.

BUT - my concern with this method is that given the way this piece of malware has embedded itself, my serious concern is that some of the files you transfer across may well be infected. If Windows was even semi-functional, I would suggest installing TrueCrypt (even portable version) and locking those files in a secure vault till can be safely scanned. Problem is, TrueCrypt still relies on command-prompt for Linux, so that goes out the window.

Now as a preferred option, I'm actually steer you in the direction of a solution which may get my @rse kicked, but will try and explain so any mods hopefully will understand why this is actually the best option :S

My preference actually goes to a new build of the underground Windows XP Live boot-disk, this one incorporating Kapersky 2009. Now you would need to install a bittorrent client (uTorrent) on the working machine, then click on link, opening with uTorrent if not automatically doing so. Once DL'ed, burn off, and boot from said disk.

Now the reason I actually BY FAR prefer this option is for two reasons:

• Because it includes a new WINDOWS-SPECIFIC AV build, you may actually have a chance of stripping the infection from your installed Windows build, even if only to the point where you can actually properly boot and fully clean out.
  • Even if it can't effectively get your installed OS up and running, it should at least be able to clean any files you need to copy to external drive, minimising any risk of spreading infection.

Obviously am NOT advocating software privacy (this build is actually no use as a local install anyhow), but in your case it does actually seem to provide the best chance of either repairing your OS, or at least safely recovering files - without also recovering the malware along with it - before a fresh install.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.