The one you just CLICK on to get the desktop back..

How do I get that back on the bottom., I have the E for explorer, real player, ect but NOT the ICON for Desktop?????

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nanosani

One way you could get it back is to create a new user, and then go to the folder c:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and then copy the quicklaunch icon to your taskbar.

Andy

Here's the show desktop icon. Extract it to c:\documents and settings\username\application data\microsoft\internet explorer\quick launch ..

? When I clicked on the ZIP folder, It DID NOT UNZIP!

One way you could get it back is to create a new user, and then go to the folder c:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and then copy the quicklaunch icon to your taskbar.

Andy

????? HOW DO I CREATE A NEW USER??? Its Weird in that the SHOW QUICK LAUNCH IS CHECKED IN THE TASK SETTINGS.....

To the person who said use the ZIP FILE, WHICH ZIP FILE should I use ?

????? HOW DO I CREATE A NEW USER??? Its Weird in that the SHOW QUICK LAUNCH IS CHECKED IN THE TASK SETTINGS.....

To the person who said use the ZIP FILE, WHICH ZIP FILE should I use ?

the easiest fix is the one on the site in the link in my last post .

The one you just CLICK on to get the desktop back..

How do I get that back on the bottom., I have the E for explorer, real player, ect but NOT the ICON for Desktop?????

????????????????? IT DOES APPEAR on THE BOTTOM WHEN I CLICK THE ARROW BUT "NOT" INDEPENDENTLY OF THAT!

Okay Right click on taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar" and then click on the arrow and then drag the desktop to the first position .... Got it ??

???? WHEN I TRY TO "DRAG" to the BOTTOM., I Get the X type thing & CANNOT DRAG???? I did create an ICON, BUT IT WONT DRAG DOWN TO the TASKBAR

YEA., I was not HOLDING THE MOUSE TILL I GOT THE LINE To DRAG IT., GUYS THANKS for all the help!

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.