Hey,
My friend just recently figured out that she was not recieving e-mails from anyone in her contact list. She was however still recieving junk mail. She asked me to help and all I could find out was that she couldn't send e-mails to anyone either. I checked her settings, and her block list, I couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I am having the same problem.

Up until about 2 hours ago i was able to receive mail. But my friends were not receiving them. I think this has been going on from last night?

I havent changed any of my settings or anything. Everything is like it is normally is it something i've done or is hotmail playing up?

Never had this problem before but i've heard of other people having it.

Any help would be greatly received!

Cheers

Hey,
My friend just recently figured out that she was not recieving e-mails from anyone in her contact list. She was however still recieving junk mail. She asked me to help and all I could find out was that she couldn't send e-mails to anyone either. I checked her settings, and her block list, I couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I'm having the exact same problem!! My e-mails to most of my contacts take several hours to get there if they even get there at all!! Usually I get the postmaster delivery delayed response. This has been going on for two weeks now. Any suggestions??

I've noticed that a lot of my mail has been going right into the Junk mail folder too. Even though i don't have it set up? Whats going on?!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.