hello when i sign into my msn it says this
"WE ARE SORRY WE COULDNT SIGN YOU IN BECAUSE THE SIGN IN NAME OR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT OR DOESNT EXIST"
what does this mean i know that i have the right password and sign in name. I went to sign in one day and that came up..i dont know if you can help me or tell me what to do thanks
i have tried everything and its getting me mad
please email me at mike0007@shaw.ca and let me know if you can help me out i hope that some one can thanks alot

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hello when i sign into my msn it says this
"WE ARE SORRY WE COULDNT SIGN YOU IN BECAUSE THE SIGN IN NAME OR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT OR DOESN'T EXIST"
what does this mean I know that I have the right password and sign in name. I went to sign in one day and that came up..i dont know if you can help me or tell me what to do.

What version of Messenger are you running? There's been some changes to the service and old versions don't work anymore. Current is v6.1 and must be used. Either that or GAIM from http://GAIM.SourceForge.net, which is a multi-network client.

it just on my lab top that it will not work and it will let me use it on the desk top i just dont understand

mine is also not working, but get this, it says... "signing into .NET Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"..............of course this seems to be total bs because it says on a msn site that messenger is running smoothly, o ya, one more thing, it only says this when i am trying to log into my one account, brunet_10@hotmail.com, but an older account which ive also had, works fine. password and everything is correct....what the problem is, thats for you to find out, cuz im stumped, have i dl a virus or something that has done this, good question! PLEASE HELP ME!

HELP ME i have a major problem i cant sign into msn without it coming up about troubleshooter i have 98SE someone help me and tell me what to do and how to fix it :?: :cry:

You need to start your own thread instead of putting your questions in this one...you'll get a quicker response to your problem that way, and it won't take focus away from the original question in this particular thread. :) Good luck! :)

I have found out that MSN will be shut down at 12 on the 12th october for a week or 2 so look forward to not chatting on MSN for a while :cry:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.