Outlook 2000 (Win98) is telling me that the incoming mail server can not be found. I have done the following:
1. Confirmed the incoming/outgoing mail server names are correct.
2. Typed in the IP address for each of the above rather than the names.
3. Set my account up on another computer and was able to send/receive email from it.
4. Erased my account on my pc, restarted and entered a new account.
5. Uninstalled Outlook 2000, restarted, and re-installed outlook.
I can't think of anything else to try. There seems to be something wrong w/ my pc in sending/receiving email, however no one has been able to tell me what the fix is. Any information or additional troubleshooting is appreciated.