can anyone tell me .why internet is not working.Kindly let me know the idea.internet is working on my computer.but when i unplug my rj45 cable from computer.and put in the laptop lancard port.internet is not working.Kindly let me know the idea.is the domain creating a problem.because my computer is the member of domain.kindly let me know the idea.any help would be highly appreciated.

can anyone tell me .why internet is not working.Kindly let me know the idea.internet is working on my computer.but when i unplug my rj45 cable from computer.and put in the laptop lancard port.internet is not working.Kindly let me know the idea.is the domain creating a problem.because my computer is the member of domain.kindly let me know the idea.any help would be highly appreciated.

obtain ipaddress automatically must be enabled in INTERNET PROTPCAL tcp/ip properties.and still if not working,connect rj45 cable to laptop unplug power of router/modem and unscrew the coaxial cable from modem wait for 10 sec and then put the coaxial cable to modem and plug in the power of the modem.else tell me about your internet config setup ill help u

i think it is already enabled.Kindly let me know the idea.if possible .Kindly send the screenshot.Kindly let me know the idea.any help would be highly appreciated.kindly find the attachment also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.