Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kaninelupus

I think most of the problems are if one upgrades. I did a clean install and prefer using win 7. It is quick and stable. The drivers are freely available on the net so they are not a problem. If your software is vista compatible you should not have a problem with it. Win 7 definately run better then vista.

Have to agree there, although upgrade-installs still seem to be less problematic this time round than ever before. Simply put, a clean install (just make sure you get all your hardware drivers together before upgrading) give a pretty smooth finish.

Personally, I liked Vista, but since installing Win7 (been using x64 install since RC1), have never looked back... been a very good experience :) For those who skipped Vista and are coming from XP, it will be a little bit of a learning curve, but given that things are much more logically laid out than XP ever was, and is much more intuitive, is worth the move.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.