Hi,
I have a problem with office xp 2003 installation: " The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" actually the feature is the Hebrew language , and it already exists in the CD.
What have i to do to solve the problem ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

To my knowledge language is added from the windows CD/DVD not the office.

Is Hebrew language installed on your PC?

You are right,my language from the windows,but this was my result since i have received notify "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable",and my problem is that the language is English and not Hebrew.
thanks
gavri

So you have hebrew installed on your computer right?

So you have hebrew installed on your computer right?

But the problem yet exists when i start up the PC, i receive the notify

Ok, since you didn't say yes or no, I will assume you mean yes that Hebrew is installed.

Ok I need you to uninstall hebrew by going to control Panel -> Language Settings. Languages tab and uncheck anthing that is checked. Restart your computer and check what was checked.

It will ask you for windows CD so have that handy.

Ok, since you didn't say yes or no, I will assume you mean yes that Hebrew is installed.

Ok I need you to uninstall hebrew by going to control Panel -> Language Settings. Languages tab and uncheck anthing that is checked. Restart your computer and check what was checked.

It will ask you for windows CD so have that handy.

Hi, thank you , sorry the problem is yet exists
What is the feature that is unavailable ? on the notify

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.