Kob0724 20 Junior Poster in Training

So I'm making this video in windows movie maker. I can save my movie maker file just fine but when ever I go to save it as a movie, you know compile everything I've done, the problems occur. It just can't do it. It gets stuck and doesn't do anything. I eventually just cancle it and have to wait for it to finish. I have a theory though:
When ever you go to compile your project file into the actual movie WMM takes all the clips and stores them in the RAM (or Page File Memory if you run out of RAM) so that it can work with them. Since I have so many clips that run the gammit from being 1.4 mb all the way to 17.6 mb, I don't have enough RAM or Page File memory to do this. I have watched in the control panel as WMM went to compile the movie, and the amount of memory WMM is using suddenly sky rockets and eventually all of my Page File Memory (yes, all 1.64 Gigs of it) gets full and then WMM stops working. When I cancle the compile all but a little of the Page File Memory goes away and the amount of RAM that WMM was using goes back to normal.

Well, if thats right, should I just buy some more RAM or incread the size of my Page File Memory. Is that really how WMM works? Let me know your thoughts.