I was busy on line and it just switched off. I was using it just with battery supply. It now comes on for about 1 second (all lights on) and then goes off again. Someone please help me

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I was using it just with battery supply.

Hello ,And welcome to Daniweb ,so just for clarity ! did you plug it into power source ,or is it still only on battery supply

Thanks caperjack, when it first went off I was just on battery supply. I have tried to switch back on with mains supply and just battery, it just lights up briefly then goes off again. sorry i can,t be more technical

"I have tried to switch back on with mains supply and just battery,"

did you try it with main supply only ,removing the battery

yes I did try with mains supply only, removing battery, and I held the on button for 45 seconds. I read to do that somewhere.

i would next try this ,remove Ram chips,and try booting ,if 2 ram chips put one back in and try turning it on ,if nothing remove it and try the other chip.
ram chips are found on the bottom and under a removal cover ,need a small screwdriver ,usually!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.