Hi everyone,

i have Intel p- 4 , Vista Ultimate.. When I started my computer it works fine but as i works it upto 10 min ..its performance slowing down continuously...as i checked in Windows Task manager process what's going in it.. I've killed those application which running on high memory and even restart my PC yet it still the same...Also since that has been happening my computer starts up 5 min slower..!
I just want to know what the problem may be as the computer runs so slow...is that a problem of registries..!!

Thanx.

Hi everyone,

i have Intel p- 4 , Vista Ultimate.. When I started my computer it works fine but as i works it upto 10 min ..its performance slowing down continuously...as i checked in Windows Task manager process what's going in it.. I've killed those application which running on high memory and even restart my PC yet it still the same...Also since that has been happening my computer starts up 5 min slower..!
I just want to know what the problem may be as the computer runs so slow...is that a problem of registries..!!

Thanx.

well, your computer will always slow down ever so slightly. problems can be exacerbated by haveing alot of files on your computer. if you have a large number of music or video files you should buy an external hard disk drive. and store them on that instead of your computer. also...

if you have downloaded or installed lots of programs, they may automaticly load up when you boot your pc. in 'vista' or '7' type 'msconfig' into the search bar on the 'start' menu. it will load a system coinfiguration window. click the 'start up' tab and un-check anything you dont want on start up. any questions message me back id be glad to help.

Dude,
I think u should fully optimize ur PC...as may be registries also responsible..which slow down ur PC as they takes a big space in background...there is this one application named Advanced System Optimizer..which can definitely help u in optimizing PC..as has loads of features.. like..
Registry Cleaner
Registry Optimizer
Disk Tool
Disk Optimizer
System Cleaner
System Protector
Driver Updater..
i m also using it for regular maintenance for my laptop.. it a best tuneup tool i used so far..! i haven't face any prob..after using this application..!!

U can download it 4m Systweak site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.