After playing a game for a whlie my system will crash. i get the whol send error report.

this is the error signiture

BCCode : 100000ea BCP1 : 8620FB88 BCP2 : 85731170 BCP3 : F72C2CB4
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

i have the latest drivers for everything

Specs;

windows xp home
amd 64 3000+
nvidia 6200TC
MSi

any ideas would be great.

p.s when i send report it takes me here i no it syas no solution but i thought perhaps u guys had some ideas.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Well i had a BSOD no luck googling it. Here it is.

STOP:0x0000009c (0x00000004, 0x00545ff5, 0xb2000000, 0x00070f0f)

Like the fifth time happening PLEASE HELP

Bump

Probably a hardware error, some possibilities are listed here:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329284

i no i hve seen that so many times in my quest. i think my comp isnt geting enough power from the wall. i have a 3 to 2 prong converter

Having a two-prong adapter won't effect the power to your system, but it will certainly effect the grounding of it. I don't know if this would cause your freezing problem, but it can lead to serious damage to your system. You should get your computer connected to a properly grounded (earth) connection as soon as possible, even if you need to use an extension cord to do so.

Having a two-prong adapter won't effect the power to your system, but it will certainly effect the grounding of it. I don't know if this would cause your freezing problem, but it can lead to serious damage to your system. You should get your computer connected to a properly grounded (earth) connection as soon as possible, even if you need to use an extension cord to do so.

uh oh :cry: will do thank you for help! hmmm in my room tehre are no outlets with 3 prongs. i guess i will have to convert one somehow....

Just changing the outlet won't do it because the outlet will still need to be connected to the earth. I suggest you hire an electrician to do the job; I know they're expensive, but it's best to have the job done right.

Just changing the outlet won't do it because the outlet will still need to be connected to the earth. I suggest you hire an electrician to do the job; I know they're expensive, but it's best to have the job done right.

:idea: Ok, i'll look into it :idea:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.