hi guys,

Guys i m not able to delete cookies & temp files..it shows administrator has the right to delete them..!! & shows me every time i try to delete it ..so plz tell me good cookies & temp files cleaner !!

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

in IE go to your tools click internet options
then click the advanced tab, then reset button
tick delete personal settings
then hit reset
done!

hi ,
i use this tool System Cleaner its in Advanced System Optimizer software..it good in deleting cookies & temp files from all user profiles..i m also using it for cleaning those junk stuff 4m my PC..!
works well !! :)

Get It Here

Rated in the pc magazine as one of the best registry, applications and ie (cookies, temp etc) CC Cleaner came out tops! What makes it nice too is that it is freeware.

Download a copy, 2 mouse clicks later and your system is clean.

try ccleaner.
this is a mainstay on my computer, this also has a powerful registry cleaner.

Or you can go to Start > Accessories > System > Disk cleanup. Select the drive you want it clean and after a while a Window pop out. Than you just select what you want to clean and click ok. Software as mention above is also very good for cleaning. Keep those install in your computer for future maintenance of your Window.

try ccleaner.
this is a mainstay on my computer, this also has a powerful registry cleaner.

Agree with him.
I personally use ccleaner, its pretty small yet powerful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.