According to my knowledge,Google provides relevant information for your search.I think 90 percent of internet users use Google as the best browser.

I think you might be mixing statistics there to save the old Chrome stone.

We cant say google is the fastest browser. Even Firefox is equally good as Chrome. But there are some extra features in Chrome which is not available at Firefox.But i use both of them..

But there are some extra features in Chrome which is not available at Firefox.But i use both of them..

Definitely. if all products were to be the same, there won't be competition.

We cant say google is the fastest browser. Even Firefox is equally good as Chrome. But there are some extra features in Chrome which is not available at Firefox.But i use both of them..

funny ,first i thought you meant it had 2 more features than Firefox ,and you used the both of them ,but then my brain kicked in ,if
chrome is so good ,why do you use both of them ,i don't see the need ,I have IE9 and Firefox 6.0 install but rarely use IE ,for some reason ,not sure what i just the feel of Firefox i guess ,never did time them to see how fast either one is .

now i know why you posted your comment ,its all in your signature !!

I also have IE9, firefox, and chrome installed but i use firefox as default. I just love the joy of different browsers on my system for testing purposes when developing :)

firefox is more better than Google and i also recommend you to use firefox

firefox is more better than Google and i also recommend you to use firefox

you cant conclude on that, it may vary according to the users preferences and services required

Either way. It's all up to user which one they prefer the best but some website don't do well with some browsers like for example government site in my country still prefer IE over Chrome or Firefox.

So in conclusion Opera is currently the record holder for the fastest browser followed by chrome and the best browser is for the user to decide.

IE is classic, Opera is lightweight and has nice layout and design. Chrome and firefox are just what they are...:D

Yeah, opera is light.

Yeah, opera is light.

That's a first. I would have to disagree and say Chrome is light weight. Opera contains every feature except the slot for toilet paper in its installation package where as chrome has virtually nothing unless you do a few hacks and modifications. This is what makes chrome the lighter browser.

i would say Chrome is the fastest one, i have used IE , Firefox but found Chrome very fast

i but found Chrome very fast

Chrome ,berry berry good to me

Both chrome and opera are lightweight but I just didn't mention about the chrome part. Chrome might seem plain but is not as light as opera;)

Both chrome and opera are lightweight but I just didn't mention about the chrome part. Chrome might seem plain but is not as light as opera;)

However it is the gui which is the biggest cpu killer in todays programs you know and chrome is light on the gui. However Opera on the other hand has many features on its gui with lots of customization capabilities. This is what slows down the gui. Having to use variables, classes, functions, constants, databases to define where things should go and how it should be placed where as chrome has none of this. Chrome is all pre set. What you download is what you get. No customization. Or little at that which Chrome offers. Virtually all of the features Chrome offers are just for string and number crunching where as opera has features for not only string and number crunching but also for processing things differently which take up a lot of cpu. The same can be said about firefox. So if you want light weight then use Chrome because it has very very few features that use the cpu unlike many other browsers. You should do a stress test on both chrome and opera. I bet chrome will win.

People use the same argument for RAM hungry software, but I say, what is the RAM for? What is the cpu for?
Surely they are to be utilised? Provided that the software programs are utilising them efficiently, all is good?

People use the same argument for RAM hungry software, but I say, what is the RAM for? What is the cpu for?
Surely they are to be utilised? Provided that the software programs are utilising them efficiently, all is good?

Well it is like comparing Windows 95 to DOS 6. Which is more recourse efficient? Obviously DOS 6 because it doesn't need to initiate an interface and only sections need to be loaded to perform operations. :)

However it is the gui which is the biggest cpu killer in todays programs you know and chrome is light on the gui. However Opera on the other hand has many features on its gui with lots of customization capabilities. This is what slows down the gui.

True but I don't really care that much and didn't think of that in the first place. To me a browser is still a browser. A few extra or less features does not make much difference.

True but I don't really care that much and didn't think of that in the first place. To me a browser is still a browser. A few extra or less features does not make much difference.

When you say don't make much difference that means doesn't make much difference the the average user. When you are like me and like to have around 50 or sometimes 100 tabs open then that will make a big difference. So it is always good to pay attention to the fine print especially where it says "the average user" as not every user is average especially programmers.

I think Google chrome is fast because it is a production of Google so as the search engine is fast the browser is also fast and it has more features than the other browsers.

You are wrong there. Google does not have many features compare to Opera if you take a look closer. And based on what you said, Internet Explorer should be the second fastest browser since it used Bing search engine. But the truth it is not.

You are wrong there. Google does not have many features compare to Opera if you take a look closer. And based on what you said, Internet Explorer should be the second fastest browser since it used Bing search engine. But the truth it is not.

Well actually he has a point there. The reason being is that because chrome has so little features it can perform faster without dragging its features along with it. A browser surfing the web is a bit like a human pulling a huge rock if you will. The more features you have the bigger the rock there by the slower you will move. Because chrome has very few features and it's core features are for surfing the web it makes chrome the fastest browser to some extent unless you are on a slow connection in which case opera will be faster due to its slow connection turbo feature. So in a way chrome and opera are neck and neck depending on what connection speed you have coming into your computer. As per Internet explorer. Well think about it. Microsoft built the operating system. So don't you think Microsoft could add the tweaks to make it perform more efficiently than some other browsers. Well debatable yes but due to lack of maintenance on Internet Explorer some of these tweaks are out of date. That is why Internet Explorer isn't as fast as Chrome or Opera.

Google is a Search Engine.
Google makes Chrome which is a web browser.
On my PC Opera runs the Peacekeeper benchmark fastest

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.