Does anyone know of a good package / software that will allow me to access my Outlook mail over the web. What additional hardware / software would I need over my existing XP machine.

Bit naive here so any info would be grateful

Trev

You may access your mail through Outlook, but Outlook isn't your mail server. Check your connections, you should see settings for a POP3 server. If you're connecting to your mail server using POP3, it is easy to configure many different web-based programs to check your mail as well. If you are wanting to be able to access everything from your Outlook (contacts, sent mail, etc) from the web, then you have your solution backwards. If you want everything to be available on the web, you should use a web service as your main mail client. In either setup, it would be best to configure Outlook to leave the mail on your mail server so that you can access all your received mail from either Outlook or a web client.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.