Hi, I am having a problem with Internet Explorer 6.0.
Some websites show with large fonts, and some others with small fonts. I went to tools, internet options fonts and I have selected Latin Based, Times New Roman, Courier New. Also on view I have selected Text Size Medium which I have to change from smallest some times to largest.
Any ideas of what can be happening to my browser?

Thanks in advance

Redfalcon

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,
Try this, open Internet Explorer, go to Tools Menu > Internet Options. Here click Accessibility button in "General" tab. Next, select the option Ignore Font sizes specified in websizes and click "OK". Then click "Apply" and "OK".
Then, check with the font sizes in different websites.

Hi,
Try this, open Internet Explorer, go to Tools Menu > Internet Options. Here click Accessibility button in "General" tab. Next, select the option Ignore Font sizes specified in websizes and click "OK". Then click "Apply" and "OK".
Then, check with the font sizes in different websites.

This will work, but if you try to print, It print in the large font. So this correct the view problem, but not printing of the page.

This will solve your problem on viewing and printing.

Control Panel, Accessibility Options, Display, and uncheck "Use High Contrast".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.