i Had sveverel files in my temp folder,some music and some programs and they all worked fine.When i moved then into an other file or on to the desk top i got the following message "Windows cnnot access the file>You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" for the programme files and "windows Media Player cannot access the file>The file may be in use,you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored or your proxies may not be correct".Nor can i move them back to the temp file or delete them.
Thanks
Dave

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i Had sveverel files in my temp folder,some music and some programs and they all worked fine.When i moved then into an other file or on to the desk top i got the following message "Windows cnnot access the file>You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" for the programme files and "windows Media Player cannot access the file>The file may be in use,you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored or your proxies may not be correct".Nor can i move them back to the temp file or delete them.
Thanks
Dave

This should help you delete them. There are various methods.

Try this

As for opening them im not sure...Sorry ;)

-T

Thanks.I will delite as a last resort if i cant get them to work.

Thanks.I will delite as a last resort if i cant get them to work.

Your Welcome :). Perhaps someone here has an idea on how to open?

-T

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.