I´m not exactly shure if I´m right on this page cause I´m not a Computer prof. but I´ve got a serious problem wich I can´t solve, so I hope you can maybe help me (also my english isn´t the best and I have to translate into English but I´ll try my best!:-).
So here is the problem I have:
I use the onboard Lan of my Asus A7N8X-X Mianboard and since a few days the connction is "limited or not connected".
When I press the "repair"-button it takes a while and then the error message comes something like "couln´t get a new ip Number - contact the Network admin" (since I AM the admin....)
Here is what I already tried:
- scanning the Computer for Viruses etc. -> everything´s ok
- delete the Ethernet "Card" & restart to install it again
- install the newest drivers I from NVidia
- turn off LAN in BIOS start, then restart turned on
- using tools as "Winsock etc.
- deleting "Winsock" + "Winsock2" in the registry
I´m thinking about Flashing the BIOS but I´m not shure if this would do better?!
Absolutely NOTHING helps and I´ve got no idea how to fix it!
It would be very very kind if someone could give me a hint or knows what to do.
Thank you very much! :-)