I just switched to sbc global DSL. works fine on my desktop computer, but when i use a D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter in my Dell XP laptop I frequently get a blue screen with the DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error that shuts down my computer. At some point in my wanderings I did a microsoft trouble shoot scan of my computer that said I needed a update?? but it referred me to my computer maker (Dell). They did an update but it didnt solve the problem- they didnt know what update? the microsoft scan was talking about, but offered to let me talk to a tech for $299. I didnt do that. My other microsoft updates are up to date, virus scan is ok. Any ideas? Thanks! by the way I am a computer dummie, so hope there is a simple soln. chuck

Did you ever resolve this issue?

I would say, "you need to go to d-links website and download the latest driver," but your product has been discontinued so they may not have a newer driver.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=358

If you have resolved this issue, let us know what you did, and mark the thread as solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.