Hi all.

A friend sent me a short video as an attachment in a email, it's only 2.5 MB, and I would like to transfer it to a DVD so I can share it with other friends who don't have a computer. Can someone please explain how I can do this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You'd need some kind of video authoring software, like PrimeTime, or Sonic MyDVD. You should check out your local electronics retailer for software along those lines-- there should be a whole section there.

You'd need some kind of video authoring software, like PrimeTime, or Sonic MyDVD. You should check out your local electronics retailer for software along those lines-- there should be a whole section there.

I have Nero suite 6, and DVD Shrink, when I use Nero and go to add, the video dosen't appear in my documents. I'm using W2k Pro sp4, and if I right click on the video in the documents, I only have the options to send the video to the floppy drive, desktop, email, or documents.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.