Lot may time i come acorss a error MSG(Unable to silently launch embedded setup(27091)) while installing software which looks unresolved sometimes it gets fixed by changing a package however most of the times its bogs me down
i researched in many verticals but nothing gives me insight about the error.

it can be any software package not a particular one.

ERROR MSG:(Unable to silently launch embedded setup(27091))

If any one has encountered this error and fixed it please share with me iam curios

Edited by shawn007: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by shawn007

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb

A silly question...
When you got this error, are you still able to install a program successfully?

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb

A silly question...
When you got this error, are you still able to install a program successfully?

Nope the software doesnt get installed

Okay... which software you were trying to install when you have this problem? and which software that you manage to install without this error?

You can listed out the programs so I can find out which software that might conflict or it's within windows itself.

Okay... which software you were trying to install when you have this problem? and which software that you manage to install without this error?

You can listed out the programs so I can find out which software that might conflict or it's within windows itself.

Its not one software it can come up with any software especially if ts wrapped package

scan with chkdsk first. if it does have error, it should fix your problem...

ALREDAY TRIED THIS NO GO This is looks like no concrete solution....

i Dont know if Microsoft has one.

Call up Mircosoft? Are there any other microsoft experts living near you. Maybe you can ask them to have a look at your problem. I have never encountered this problem before so can't offer much help. Sorry about that.

sfc /scannow

You'll need an original Windows setup cd/dvd for it to run properly.
Usually this will correct any problem related to Windows program but not always so don't get high hope for this...

sfc /scannow

You'll need an original Windows setup cd/dvd for it to run properly.
Usually this will correct any problem related to Windows program but not always so don't get high hope for this...

i think its not an issue with OS i think it could be an issue with the package.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.