Hi,

im trying to get in to my msn,mail, and update my systems but all i get are some errors i still havent found a fix for. i hope someone could helpo me out with this. i know its no a modem or isp problem because i have a different laptop connected with my same wirelees modem and that laptop hasnt have any of the problems i have.
i tried logging in hotmail on hotmail.com and its oke i can log in without any problems.

im using windows 7 ultimate 64x
with my toshiba laptop.
its 9 months that i got this laptop without any problems till 2 weeks ago.
the erros im getting are below.

Windows Live mail error i cant receive or send emails
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (xxxxx) account.

Server Error: 0x80048820
Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820
-------------------------------------------------
Windows Live Messenger cant log in tried the same accounts on my other laptop that is also connected wireless with the same modem and with that laptop there isnt anny issue or problem.
Error code:80048439
-----------------------------
Windows Update
i cant update my systems im just getting this error code.tried removing software distrubution folder and some other things again with no luck.

Error code: 80072EE2
"WindowsUpdate_80072EE2" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
-------------------------------
i even cant update my time and date. my time and date are correct but strange i cant updated
Time and date cant update
'Unable to start the windows Time service. Please try again later'
------------------------------------------

The things i have tried
-they are not blocked in my firewall.
-flushing dns
-adding all the ddls
-removing the nic
-connected with a wired connection
-resetting my modem
-reinstalled windows live
-changed my ip from dynamic to static ip
-changed my internet explorer options
-i tried alot of more thing but i cant remember.
i tried everything i could find to solve this problem but without any luck.

i hope someone could help me out with this .its now 2 weeks im struggeling with this problem. i hope you guys can understand the problem and sorry for my english guys.

run 'cmd' under 'run as administrator'
then type 'sfc /scannow' and it'll repair all windows related files. It may need an original Windows 7 Ultimate cd to run properly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.