I set up windows 7 in my Desktop. But my driver cd for Intel is working here? My driver is such as " Intel* Express Installer drivers and Bonus Application Software" for the Intel Desktop Boards DG33BU,DG33FB andDG31PR Classic Series.
I had installed it successfully with Windows XP. But I can not install it now. What is the actual problem? Why this Driver CD is not working?
Please reply.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

why! because it was made for winxp ,not win7did you check before installing win7 to see if your intel board had drivers for win7

did you check before installing win7 to see if your intel board had drivers for win7

How to check it?

You can try WDK (windows driver kit ) version 7.1.0 for window 7 as a driver tool.

well most people check on the website of the computer builder ,or you could run the win7 compatibility program ,but the best place to check is the computer builder website .
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=20

Thanks for your reply. My desktop board does not support Windows 7.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.