Hi guys! I have a question..

Let's say for example we have 2 computers mainly 1 computer server and the other one is just a normal computer. If i browse the internet using the normal computer, will the computer server be able to keep track or see the list of sites that i went to? Without viewing the history from the normal computer and just through the computer server? Is that possible?

Sorry, but i don't have knowledge about this.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It can see what you do when you are using it but not the history.....if you are afraid try clearing the browsing data. Btw What r u upto????

It can see what you do when you are using it but not the history.....if you are afraid try clearing the browsing data. Btw What r u upto????

I see, just wanna know about this. I've been working in a company as a trainee only, part of my internship. I'm forbid to access websites without any relation to my work. All of those which i want to access are all blocked. All i can access through internet was all about computers, related in IT's(like daniweb) etc. It's pretty bit boring sometimes. But thanks. :)

No probs man :)

I guess even when you are using the internet , the server cannot know what sites you are visiting. It can only know that you are accessing net but not any site details.

I guess even when you are using the internet , the server cannot know what sites you are visiting. It can only know that you are accessing net but not any site details.

Thanks, perhaps it is. Anyway, they couldn't care less what sites i am visiting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.