All the browsers including Chrome, Firefox and IE8 are not working. When I open them, it keeps loading the page but does open the website. Internet Connectivity is there because utorrent is working. I reinstalled chrome but that did't work. I cleaned up the browsers hisotry, also did "ipconfig/renew", "ipconfig/flushdns" but in vain. I have another browser "Epic", that is working but not any other. Any suggestions on how can I make them work?
Usually, this is a DNS issue, which can happen if your ISP's DNS server isn't working properly. This has been an issue for me in the past. You can reconfigure your TCP/IP network settings to use another DNS server than the one that your DHCP device (router or ISP) provides. If you think this may be the case, I can provide some TLD (top-level comain) DNS server raw IP addresses that you can use to test this hypothesis.
Firewall programs often corrupt, especially when they expire. I have seen problems with the majority of the 'bigs'. Remove TrendMicro, Norton, McAfee or whatever using the removal tools available from the mfr's site. Restart the computer and your browsing ability is likely to be restored. Be sure to reinstall some protection afterward.
Most likely you once had a third party firewall installed. Sometimes, re-installing a firewall and then doing an uninstall using Revo Uninstaller using "advanced scan" will do the trick. Repairing the winsock can also sometimes clear up such issues.