I'm having some of the same problems as other people have been posting re; hotmail.
I downloaded MessengerBeta a few weeks ago and it worked fine. Then yesterday it told me that there was a newer version to download, so I did. Well ever since then I cannot access my Hotmail account. I have uninstalled the Beta and went to the old version 7.5 And still I cannot access Hotmail.
I even added Hotmail, MSN, and Passport to my allow lists on Trusted sites.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
jsmith_2424

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jsmith_2424

If you are part of a domain, ask your system administrator to clean the hotmail cache and then:
1) go to start ->run
2) type cmd
3) when the command line window open write ipconfig /flushdns
4) restart the internet explorer, firefox, etc.

I tried all the others solutions posted in the forum without luck. Only this solve my problem. :)

Well I've tried what you said and that didn't do it. A hotmail rep emailed me back and gave me some settings to change, but that didn't do it either. Must be a virus of some sort I'm thinking now. But who knowz.

Thanx for the tip though

I am have similar problems. I get the window saying I am already loged in but I can not view in box from this computer.
I can login from any other computer so I think there is something wrong with this one.
Any ideas?

Mine works alright now since I uninstalled BETA. I can access my emails as well.
I'm not sure why you can login other places though.
I'm not expert, hopefully someone else will answer your q's.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.