I updated my windows 8 to 8.1 and for some odd reason some of the items that i see on the screen look fuzzy and some things do not. How do i fix the screen resolution problem that only affects half of the content i see on the screen?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Go to your control panel, then enter Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display into the address bar. Make sure the scaling level is set to 100%. When I upgraded to 8.1, it had it defaulted to 125% and your issue sounds like the one I was having.

I had similar issues when I upgraded... Regarding scaling/zooming but the fuzziness you are describing sounds odd.

I had similar issues when I upgraded... Regarding scaling/zooming but the fuzziness you are describing sounds odd.

I figured that would happen based off my explanation ;D

Go to your control panel, then enter Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display into the address bar. Make sure the scaling level is set to 100%. When I upgraded to 8.1, it had it defaulted to 125% and your issue sounds like the one I was having.

That worked perfectly :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.