Running Windows 7 and IE9. Today I suddenly can't log in to my Youtube account. I've done everything you can imagine - cleared cookies and cache, rebooted, reconfigured start-up, enabled compatibility view, etc. I've also made sure my Google account was connected to YT.

I keep getting an error page that says "Oops! There was an issue signing you in to Youtube." I've done all the troubleshooting they suggest, but nothing has fixed it.

I can log in with Google Chrome, but I hate using that browser. I'd never had any problems logging in with IE before today.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It is possible that someone has pwnd your youtube account. Have you contacted their support page? Have you tried creating a new account? Have you changed your gmail/google password?

I figured out what happened. Somehow the "Run as administrator" function had been turned off. Once I turned it back on, I was able to log in without a problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.