Hi
I have a problem with the modblog website and I think it has something to do with my browser because it works fine on other computers.
I run IE 6 on Windows XP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 1. I have had issues with logging in other forums and websites as such.
Sometimes when I log out of a forum, it says that cookies have been cleared but when it returns to the main page, it states that I am still logged in.
I tried deleting the cookies and that's worked thus far.
The real issue is that whenever I put in my username and password to log into the modblog website, the page just refreshes like as if I just opened the page.
I tried looking under Tools, Internet Options...except I'm not sure what I have to do to fix it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

well i went i looked i signed up no problems .is it new to you or have you been a member fo a while and the login just stoped working ,it maybe logging in you just need to click on myblog for it to change .
Is this the site you are refering to.
http://www.modblog.com/core.mod

well i went i looked i signed up no problems .is it new to you or have you been a member fo a while and the login just stoped working ,it maybe logging in you just need to click on myblog for it to change .
Is this the site you are refering to.
http://www.modblog.com/core.mod

Thanks for your help.
I've been a member for a couple of days now and originally I had the preferences set out so that I didn't have to login everytime I uploaded the website...suddenly it won't let me log in. I tried signing up with a new account, but the same thing happens. When I put in the username and password and press login, the page just refreshes itself.
And yes, that is the site that I am referring to. I saw that you can login from my.modblog or modblog and either way the page just refreshes when I try and log in instead of my details coming up like it's supposed to.

Try going to internet options/privacy/edit & add the site there accepting all cookies.

Thank you! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.