I recently bought a new computer (HP a520n) which came with XP already installed. Everything was working fine with applications and email. I was able to send messages and reply to email messages with both my Yahoo! and Hotmail accounts until recently. Now when I try to compose or reply to a messsage, the "cursor" does not show up in the text box at all for composing or replying!

I can still read my received emails, type in the text box...basically everything works except being able to type text. This just happened overnight--very strange and frustrating.

What in the world could this possibly be?

Please help, I need a solution.

I recently bought a new computer (HP a520n) which came with XP already installed. Everything was working fine with applications and email. I was able to send messages and reply to email messages with both my Yahoo! and Hotmail accounts until recently. Now when I try to compose or reply to a messsage, the "cursor" does not show up in the text box at all for composing or replying!

I can still read my received emails, type in the text box...basically everything works except being able to type text. This just happened overnight--very strange and frustrating.

What in the world could this possibly be?

Please help, I need a solution.

I have same problem, please advise solutions. thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.